I woke up one morning and had a dream... Could I own every single issue of Detective Comics, Batman and all of the other subtitles in the Gotham universe?
Insane? Stupid? Inspired?
This can only end in obsession and financial chaos.

Friday 3 May 2013

Building a Bat-Utopia Pt 4





What with the bookcases up, I had trouble deciding what should go where. The Trade Paperbacks eventually found themselves on the right hand side of the wall, and on the bottom shelf would be my 2000AD collection.

As for the magazine files, I had two things to sort out. Firstly, did I want to label what was what. And, secondly the actual magazine file was too tall for the shelf to be allow full comic storage effectiveness. To resolve the first issue, I decided that the only person that really, really needed to know what was in the magazine files was me. And seeing as I knew what was where, I felt that spending hours with photo-shopping, messing around with the printer and using glue, was time I could better spend reading their contents! As for the second problem... I used a pair of scissors.