Friday, 3 May 2013
Building a Bat-Utopia Pt 4
As for the magazine files, I had two things to sort out. Firstly, did I want to label what was what. And, secondly the actual magazine file was too tall for the shelf to be allow full comic storage effectiveness. To resolve the first issue, I decided that the only person that really, really needed to know what was in the magazine files was me. And seeing as I knew what was where, I felt that spending hours with photo-shopping, messing around with the printer and using glue, was time I could better spend reading their contents! As for the second problem... I used a pair of scissors.