I woke up one morning and had a dream... Could I own every single issue of Detective Comics, Batman and all of the other subtitles in the Gotham universe?
Insane? Stupid? Inspired?
This can only end in obsession and financial chaos.

Wednesday 6 July 2011

The Batman Quest gets Bigger

When I started this collection. I knew that it was inevitable that in all of the energy that I was expending looking for certain titles, I would forget that certain Bat-Books existed, and could not be ignored.

Typically, it dawned on me yesterday that The Batman Quest may not be considered finished until I collect the following titles...

Battle for the Cowl: 3 part miniseries
Also including: 3 part Oracle, 3-part Azrael, 2 Gotham City Gazette and 5 character one shots. Total= 16 issues.

Bruce Wayne: The Road Home:
9 Issues

These books are already being found in bargain bins throughout the UK. So, I don't expect to face any trouble picking them up.