I woke up one morning and had a dream... Could I own every single issue of Detective Comics, Batman and all of the other subtitles in the Gotham universe?
Insane? Stupid? Inspired?
This can only end in obsession and financial chaos.

Tuesday 23 August 2011

Same Bat Blog, Different Bat Domain

You know when something starts to take over your life when you feel obliged to change the Domain Name of your Blog, all because people need to know the level of my stupidity.

After what seemed like a ludicrous amuount of time throwing outrageous tantrums (because the Blogger and Godaddy guides to sort this thing are a little out of date) to sort out this Domain change, I'm now even more determined than ever to finish this bastard quest.

So if you haven't been here before, and thinking what the hell is this guy prattling on about. This is www.thebatmanquest.com.

This is my attempt to collect every issue of every Batman title. And while enjoying every single carefully crafted page of the iconic Caped Crusader, I will continue to bitch about how I should be doing something better with my life.

And I've even gotten round to sorting out a bespoke email, should you want to contact the site:

thebatmanquest@hotmail.co.uk

So welcome to my world!