I woke up one morning and had a dream... Could I own every single issue of Detective Comics, Batman and all of the other subtitles in the Gotham universe?
Insane? Stupid? Inspired?
This can only end in obsession and financial chaos.

Tuesday 21 June 2011

Favourites: Batman Incorporated #6

Since being able to pick up the last of my standing orders at Forbidden Planet in Bristol, I am able to read some brand new stuff. And one of those bad boys that I was looking forward to the most was Grant Morrison's Batman Incorporated #6.

I know I'm a self-proclaimed fan-boy for this series, but after a couple of slow build-up issues in the title, I think its fair to say that the volume has been finally turned up to 11 in this issue. It is here that the concepts are presented as being big, brash and cool. The art, as to be expected by Burnham is awesome. There are the numerous plot-lines, crucial conversations, set-pieces and sub-plots we are even presented with a whole new level of intrigue.

Like, who the hell is Wingman? And why am I this excited to read the next installment?!