I woke up one morning and had a dream... Could I own every single issue of Detective Comics, Batman and all of the other subtitles in the Gotham universe?
Insane? Stupid? Inspired?
This can only end in obsession and financial chaos.

Thursday 29 September 2011

Gotham Event Reading Order: The Resurrection of Ra's Al Ghul'

This crossover is 'The Resurrection of Ra's Al Ghul'. Published in 2007, a time when Carlos Tevez was only hated by one half of Manchester (ahem).

Haven't read this yet, and up to the point where I picked up the Grant Morrison written Part 4, I wasn't even aware that Ra's had been killed. Oh well, I'm sure it will become all very clear when I get (and read) Every damn Batman comic ever published.


Prelude- Batman #670- prelude
Part 1- Robin #168- part 1
Part 2- Nightwing #138
Part 3- Detective Comics #838
Part 4- Batman #671
Part 5- Robin #169
Part 6- Nightwing #139
Part 7- Detective Comics #840
Epilogue- Detective Comics #841