I woke up one morning and had a dream... Could I own every single issue of Detective Comics, Batman and all of the other subtitles in the Gotham universe?
Insane? Stupid? Inspired?
This can only end in obsession and financial chaos.

Tuesday 7 June 2011

The Quest

Arrghh!

Just when I think I might be out...

Then They Pull Me Back In...

Basically, the rotters at DC have realised that Grant Morrison's run on Batman isn't finished until he says it was finished. Batman Inc starts at #1 again in 2012 and will lead up to the climactic Batman: Leviathan. Meaning that the culmination of the era must require my purchase. How this relates to the new DC era will remain to be seen, and I hope it won't.

Then, as far as I am concerned, that will finish the collection.

Until something else is released.